AGA Annual Events and Deadlines
- January 1 – Annual Herd Assessments available on online AGA registry system. Paper copies will be mailed to those memberships that do not utilize the online registry system.
- January 1 – AGJA annual dues are due. AGA dues are due on the annual membership date for each membership.
- March 15 or the following business day if the date falls on a weekend – Annual Herd Assessments are due. Visit the Registration page on Gelbvieh.org for more information.
- April – Spring AGA Board of Directors Meeting.
- May 15 – Sire Summary data due for Summer National Cattle Evaluation (NCE) run (see Requested Member Data chart for more information).
- June 1 – Entry deadline and deadline to transfer animals for AGJA-sponsored shows.
- August – Summer AGA Board of Directors Meeting.
- August 1 – Dam of Merit and Dam of Distinction data due.
- August 15 – Registration opens for AGA National Convention.
- September 19 – Nominations due for AGA Breeder of the Year and AGA Hall of Fame.
- October – Submit DNA samples for national sale futurity animals.
- November 1 – Junior Dues mailed to AGJA members.
- December – AGA Convention and Annual Meeting.
AGA Office Closures 2022
- April 15 – Good Friday
- May 27 & 30 – Memorial Day
- July 4 – Independence Day
- September 2 & 5 – Labor Day
- November 24 & 25 – Thanksgiving
- December 23 & 26 – Christmas
Contact the AGA office at 303.465.2333 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, and visit the upcoming events page for additional industry events.